Thursday, July 13, 2017

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol JULY 2017

It's PS Patrol Day - YAY!
I found some really AWEsome cards to share with you all today :)

Carolyn King 
oh my word - this just stops my heart!
I love how she used our elephant stamp and cross stitched onto it!
I am in AWE :)
(Cross Stitch Die, Birthday Sampler, Huge Hugs)


This CAS card is so sweet and delicate.  I love every inch of it!


This is such an adorable baby card.  I am sure it would look amazing with pink as well.
(smiling BIG)


I love that Shelly clustered all of the images and sentiment together.  It makes a HUGE impact!

This card is so soft and lovely, but I especially love the white pen dots on the die.  It looks so cool!

When you get a sunburn, it’s not your skin cells being damaged by the sun and dying, it’s your skin cells’ DNA being damaged by the sun and them killing themselves so they don’t turn into cancer.

loves,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for showcasing my card!
    YAY to ALL the ladies! Super sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) Thank you so much for showcasing my card!! (happy dance) :o)
    And oh WOW all other cards... BEAUTIFUL!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.